College of Law
Goals and Objectives
The College of Law seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide students with the basic theoretical legal themes and principles.
- To exten to the students an environment which is both stimulating and challenging where they can grasp the characteristic discourse features of the various branches of law.
- To develop student's research skills in various branches of law.
- Fulfill the needs of the legal departments and establishments of the UAE and the region as a whole.
- To promote student's awareness of the role of law and a sense of leadership and service to the community.