Admission and Registration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Student admission in accordance with the accepted requirements at AAU.
- Preparing and updating student records.
- Announcing timetables in accordance with the Academic Calendar.
- Taking all necessary arrangements for students’ course registration, adding, and dropping.
- Issuing AAU student ID cards.
- Following up and the implementation of all study plans.
- Following up and the implementation of AAU’s regulations of conferring academic degrees.
- Receiving, checking, and keeping final exam results.
- Calculating CGPA and SGPA as well as announcing students’ results.
- Providing students with transcripts and relevant documents.
- When students are close to graduation, checking their files, study plans, and CGPA.
- Preparing graduation documents in both Arabic and English.
- Preparing student-related statistics for the AAU as well as cultural attachés and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.