- To be eligible for graduation, the student must satisfy each of the following requirements:
- The completion of the required curriculum in which the student is registered
- Achievement of a minimum CGPA of 2.00
- The student becomes a degree candidate when the department chair, on request of the student adviser, certifies that the student has completed the degree requirements for graduation and, consequently, recommends him/her to the college for the conferring of the degree.
- If a failed course is an elective or has been removed from the curriculum, the student may meet the graduation requirements by the substitution of another course with the approval of the department chair.
- Students must have met financial obligations to the university within the time specified by the Admission and Registration Office. Certificate for graduation and transcripts will be withheld on past due accounts and loans.