علم المعلومات ،جامعة أوتاجو، نيوزيلندا
Master of Management Information Systems, Amman Arab University, Jordan
BSc of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Bath, UK
Business value of websites (eCommerce Websites), Social Commerce (Social Medial for eCommerce), Management Information Systems, Social Media Marketing, Business continuity and Risk Management
- Ghandour, A. (2019). ‘Crafting a web-unique value proposition using the concept analysis technique’, Global Business and Economics Review, Vol. 21, No. 1, 14-25.
- Ghandour, A. (2018). ‘FAHP-based to-do-list for eCommerce websites the case of SMEs in Abu Dhabi’, Int. J. Economics and Business Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp.52–71.
- Ghandour, A. (2017). “Online Value Proposition: Concept Analysis”, in the proceedings of the 30thBusiness & Economics Society International (B&ESI), Abu Dhabi, UAE 8-11 January. 2017. (Also discussant and a session chair)
- Ghandour, A. (2016). “Identifying Factors That Influence The Behavioural Intention To Use A New Mobile Payment System In Abu Dhabi”, in the proceedings of the IJAS International Conference for Academic Discipline, Al Ain, UAE 1-4 Feb. 2016. (I have also chaired a session)
- Ghandour, A., (2015). "Website Value Model for SMEs," International Journal of electronic Commerce Studies (IJECS). Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 203-222. http://academic-pub.org/ojs/index.php/ijecs/article/view/1403
- Ghandour, A. (2015). “An Exploratory study of the usage level of E-Commerce among Small and Medium Enterprises in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates”, Global Business & Economics Anthology (GBEA), March 2015, Volume I, pp. 151 - 159, ISSN: 1553-1392 http://www.besiweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/GBEA1511.pdf
- Ghandour, A., (2015). "Big Data Driven E-Commerce architecture,” International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Management (IJECM). Vol. III, No 5. Pages 940 – 947. ISSN 2348-0386 http://ijecm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/3560.pdf
- Ghandour, A. (2015). “An analysis of Factors Affecting Growth and Barriers of E-Commerce in UAE”, in the proceedings of the International conference on Intelligent Systems, Control and Manufacturing Technology (ICICMT’2015), Abu Dhabi, UAE 16-17 March. 2015. http://iieng.org/siteadmin/upload/3123E0315531.pdf
- Ghandour, A. (2015). “An Exploratory study of the usage level of E-Commerce among Small and Medium Enterprises in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates”, in the proceedings of the 26th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI), Al Ain, UAE 1-4 March. 2015.
- Ghandour, A., Benwell, G. L., and Deans, K. R. (2013), “eCommerce website Metrics,", in the International Journal of Academic Conference Proceedings (IJACP), presented at the International Conference on Business Management & Information Systems, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai (ICBMIS2013), http://journal.ijacp.org/ISSN: 2164-263X.
This paper has been adjudged as the best paper, II, presented at the International Conference on Business Management and Information Systems (ICBMIS2013), Dubai.
- Ghandour, A., Deans K R and Benwell, G. (2013), “An ‘elevator pitch’ value proposition for eCommerce websites of SMEs”, in the proceedings of the International Conference on e-Commerce, e-Administration, e-Society, e-Education, and e-Technology (e-CASE & e-Tech 2013), Kitakyushu, Japan 3 - 5 April 2013.http://www.e-case.org/2013/ ISSN 2074-5710.
Principles of MIS (U), Management Information Systems (G), E-Business (U), Project Management (U), Business System and Applications, Knowledge Management
- The Institute of IT Professionals / New Zealand
- NZ Society for Risk Management
- Jordan Engineers Association
- Association for Information Systems
يناير 01, 2019
يناير 01, 2018
ديسمبر 20, 2015