- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Public Relation Executive
Closure Date: Dec 02,2019
Reference Number: 100
Campus: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Journalism, Public Relation, Marketing or related field.
- Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the University’s Public Relation strategies.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films, and multimedia programs.
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Responsible to maintain and update information on the University’s website.
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and etc.
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Behave and act as a representative of AAU in all the events organized inside and outside the university as well as inside/outside countries.
- Undertake other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in Arabic & English language, spoken and written.
- Ability to dealing with the public, network and develop contacts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good command on computer skills, as well as social media tools.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills, and Experience.