- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Lab Supervisor - College of Engineering
Reference Number: 102
Location: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering (Master Degree is preferred).
- Responsible to inspect field sites to observe and evaluate condition and operability of facilities and structures, and to collect field survey data and measurements.
- Obtains and prepares soil, rock, and structural samples for testing and evaluation, using a variety of pre-established and/or devised methods, techniques, and equipment.
- Following standardized protocol and procedures, conducts a variety of complex tests and measurements on materials proposed for use in civil engineering projects; develops procedures for non-standard tests, as required.
- Sets up, calibrates, and utilizes data acquisition/recording equipment and instrumentation; troubleshoots and repairs equipment and instruments as required.
- Responsible to record and calculate test results, using standardized methods and formulae; checks data and calculations for quality, and determines the need for a retest; analyzes data and prepares reports.
- Oversees and coordinates laboratory operations and facilities; supervises the work of engineering students and/or other technicians engaged in testing activities.
- Orders, purchases, and maintains inventories of equipment and supplies needed for testing purposes; establishes and maintains records of disposition and operating condition of on-site test equipment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
- Good command on computer skills.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills, and Experience.