- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Admission & Registration Officer (Male-Arabic Nationality)
Closure Date: Aug 18,2021
Reference Number: 185
Position : Admission & Registration Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Advice and counseling students about offered programs, admission & Registration procedure, eligibility criteria and cost
- Handle student Registration in accordance with the accepted requirement at AAU.
- Maintain student academic records, registration process, course schedules, academic calendar, generation of grade cards and transcriptions, statistics report on enrollment, and graduation etc.
- Responding queries, emails and phone from students, and provide them details responses to their enquiries about application process, fees and course selection as necessary
- Announcing timetables in accordance with the academic calendar
- Taking all necessary arrangements for student’s course registration, adding, and dropping
- Following up and the implement of all study plans
- Receiving, checking, and keeping final exam results
- Preparing graduation documents in Arabic and English
- Undertake other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written.
- Excellent public relations writing skills
- Good command of Computer use, particularly MS office programs.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects
- 2 years related experience, fresh graduates can also apply
- Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
- When sending CV, a copy of photograph should be included