- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Postdoctoral Fellow in the field of Millimeter wave / Sub Terahertz Antenna Design
Reference Number: 204
Qualification: PhD. in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on Millimeter-wave / Sub Terahertz Antenna Structures.
Campus: Al Ain
- Working on the design, simulation, fabrication and measurement of the different antenna and antenna arrays for space applications.
- Significant experience with 3D Electromagnetic Simulation tools (e.g. CST MWS, ANSYS HFSS)
- Solid understanding of antenna theory, transmission line theory, RF circuits and radiation theory
- Hands-on antenna measurement experience (VNA, anechoic chamber measurement)
- Hands-on experience with Antenna PCB Fabrication tools
- Strong record of publications (the first author in IEEE journals is mandatory)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Application attachments shall include
- CV & Cover Letter
- Contact information for three references.
- the first page of their most recent publications