- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Laboratory supervisor for the cybersecurity program
Closure Date: Sep 01,2022
Reference Number: 209
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Bachelor degree in cybersecurity or related major
- Holding different international certificates in networking and/or cybersecurity will be a plus (for example, CCNA, CCNP, certified ethical hacking (CEH), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)… etc.)
- Prepare, maintain, and supervise undergraduate labs such as Python, Ethical Hacking, and Forensics.
- Ensure that the computer labs are in good condition and ready for use.
- Implement the College laboratory safety requirements.
- Train students to use different tools and software.
- Coordinate students’ competitions and activities.
- Initiate extra-curricular activities.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties assigned by the program director or the college management.
- 2 + years of proven interactive Experience
- Relevant work experience in an Academic / Security institutions
- Proficient user of Java, Python, and Assembly.
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal communication.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills and Experience.