- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Closure Date: Jan 01,2018
Reference Number: 050
Location: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor Degree (Preferred Business Adminstration)
- Strong written communication skills ((Bilingual)) with the proven capability to write for a variety of formats, institutional documents, reports etc…
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills; Must be comfortable and effective interacting with department head and senior staff
- Ability to write minutes of meetings and reports.
- Ability to manage confidential information and sensitive situations is a must.
- Willing to work in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
- Ability to provide help students, faculty and staff in the college.
- Ability to handle multitasks and works under pressure when needed.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus)
- Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills and Experience