- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Call Center Assistant
Closure Date: Jan 01,2018
Reference Number: 046
Location: Al Ain
Department: Admission and Registration Unit.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 2 Years call center /customer service Experience (Experience of UAE is a plus)
- Provides information related to policies and conditions for the admission of new students at the university.
- Update knowledge and provide information relating to the university (specialization, fees, etc.).
- Responsible to respond inquiries relating to the (exams, holidays, courses schedule, etc. …)
- Follow-up student’s queries and communicate to the students via email.
- Prepares daily and monthly reports as needed and report to General Register.
- Records all inquiries and maintain proper documentation.
- Responsible to contact with students who have dropped out.
- Responsible to conduct surveys relates AAU programs & services.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Register.
- Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written.
- Proficiency in Arabic languages, spoken and written.
- Enthusiastic fresh graduates can also apply.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Ability to manage conditional information is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal communication.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills and Experience.