- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Closure Date: Jan 01,2018
Reference Number: 055
Qualification: Pharm. D or Master in Clinical Pharmacy.
- Preparing Labs under the supervision of a faculty member, facilitating cases to students, grading the students reports and providing them with constructive feedback
- Supervises the day to day operation in the assigned laboratories according to the research plan of the advisor or faculty researcher
- Looking after the instrument and equipment in the research lab.
- Receive and store incoming supplies and equipment’s for the research lab
- Helping faculty and researchers in conducting their researches and scientific projects.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and its follow-up and apply the GLP and SOP procedures.
- Adhere to the laboratory safety instructions.
- Conduct the assigned college administrative work.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for chemicals and equipment’s.
- Follow up the Maintenance of instruments in the college of Pharmacy.
- Assist in the advertisements and promotion for the college of Pharmacy
- 1-2 years’ experience in the relevant field, fresh graduate can also apply.
- Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills and Experience