- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Student Activity Supervisor (male)
Closure Date: Dec 08,2019
Reference Number: 056
Location: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor/Diploma Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Prepare plan for cultural, social activities and implement them comprehensively
and effectively each semester.
- Suggesting creative ideas to develop student activities in the deanship of student affairs.
- Responsible to arrange activities and events related to deanship for attracting new students.
- Prepare details and needs of the activity and distribution of tasks before implementation.
- Submit the final reports of student activities
- Follow instructions in terms of achieving each activity, according to model of task.
- Design advertisements of activities and events for the deanship of student affairs.
- Responsible to publish each activity and event in Newspaper and Social Medias.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Dean of Student Affairs.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the relevant field, fresh graduate can also apply.
- Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills and Experience