- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Student Activity Supervisor (Male)
Reference Number: 056
Location: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor/Diploma Degree in Business Administration or related field.
·Prepare plan for cultural, social activities and implement them comprehensively
and effectively each semester.
·Suggesting creative ideas to develop student activities in the deanship of student affairs.
·Responsible to arrange activities and events related to deanship for attracting new students.
·Prepare details and needs of the activity and distribution of tasks before implementation.
· Submit the final reports of student activities
·Follow instructions in terms of achieving each activity, according to model of task.
·Design advertisements of activities and events for the deanship of student affairs.
·Responsible to publish each activity and event in Newspaper and Social Medias.
·Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Dean of Student Affairs.
· 1-2 years’ experience in the relevant field, fresh graduate can also apply.
· Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written.
· Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
· Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills and ExperienceApply