- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Oracle DB Developer
Reference Number: 078
Position: Oracle DB Developer
Qualification: BSc. Computer Science
Location : Abu Dhabi & Al Ain campuses
Certification: Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE6, Oracle Certified Professional Java SE8 (OCPJP8)
• Strong understanding of Oracle systems architecture, processes, and subsystems.
•Ability to work within a UNIX/Windows –based environment - UNIX/Windows Shell Scripting and job scheduling.
• Experience of documenting designs and validating the requirements that are serviced by the design and Proficient with having designs reviewed by others and with feedbacks provided.
• Experience of unit testing all software development, and knowledge of the relevant tools based on the development platform.
• Experience running regression tests, stress testing, and methodologies, best practices, and recording of results.
- Experience of ERP system, SIS (Student Information Systems) and open source learning
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to learn new processes and apply to daily work
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work with a Global databases architect
• Demonstrates the ability of self-learning and self-motivation
- 7 years’ experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus)
- At least five years’ experience in Oracle DB, PL/SQL, SQL, Java, and J2EE.
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV, showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and ExperienceApply