- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Reference Number: 079
Position: Networks Admin
Qualification: BSc. Computer Engineering
Certification: CCIE / Avaya
Location: Abu Dhabi & Al Ain campuses
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, core+ access switching, Avaya IP telephony and other various network-related issues reported by Cisco and Extreme customers and partners
• Responsible for each networking issue through the process from initial creation to resolution
• Collaborate with other support team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues of customers’ devices
• Read and analyze packet capture using Wireshark
•Ability to Work with Engineering and Management to diagnose and resolve critical escalated issues
• Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles
• Stay up to date on VPN and Firewalls features and technology and keep up with enterprise and cloud networking trends
- 7 years’ experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus)
- Working experience on Cisco and Extreme products (core, access, switching security routing and distribution levels)
- Working experience on Firewall’s (Cisco ASA and Palo Alto)
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and Experience