- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Reference Number: 080
Qualification: BSc. Computer Engineering
Certification: MCITP2016, Huawei VDI, (VCA, VCP, VCAP), Learning Management Systems (Moodle)
Location: Abu Dhabi & Al Ain campuses
•Responsible to manage Microsoft/ Centos networking systems (Including but not limited to: Domain controllers, name servers, file, security issues and standard computing security procedures/policies and print sharing)
• Demonstrates IT project management experience and knowledge of common administration tools and utilities
• Demonstrates systems administrator experience with profiles, scripts, and Active Directory administration (Including but not limited to: Active Directory, Huawei VDI or other terminal services environment, Huawei and/or Microsoft certifications preferred)
• Demonstrates high level of initiative, critical thinking skills, and the capacity to self-direct
• Familiarity with the campus card solution (transaction systems, security access)
• Skill and experience in hardware, software, network troubleshooting and problem solving
• Ability to recommend new equipment or applications through research and consultation with vendors
• Demonstrates oral and written communication skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals and maintain professional working relationships
• Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to efficiently distribute effort among various assignments and duties
• Ability to assist in backup planning the long term growth of the Student Affairs’ IT environment, including network infrastructure, desktops, thin clients, servers, printers and peripherals
• Ability to tune and administrate Oracle DB ( 10G,11G, and 12C) + MySQL DBs
• Ability to assist in planning the long-term growth of the Student Affairs’ IT environment, including network infrastructure, desktops, thin clients, servers, printers and peripherals
• Ability to work evenings, weekends or holidays as required by circumstances.
- Ability to manage Huawei Fusion Desktop & SAN storage products
- 7 years’ experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus)
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written
Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and Experience