A student obtains his/her degree after fulfilling the following requirements:
- The student has passed all the required and relevant courses according to the approved Study Plan;
- The student has achieved a CGPA of no less than 2.0;
- The student has not exceeded the maximum number of years for graduation stated in these regulations;
- The student has spent the minimum study duration and time in learn- ing for the degree;
- The student must be registered at AAU during his/her graduation semester;
- The relevant college issues a graduation decision.