Master of Education in Arabic Language Curricula and Instruction
Al Ain University of Science and Technology is offering the Masters of Education / Arabic Language Curricula and Instruction as a new graduate program in the College of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences and it is taught in Arabic.
To be admitted to the Master of Education / Arabic Language Curricula and Instruction program, the student should fulfill the following:
- Be a graduate of a recognized university by the Ministry of Education in the United Arab Emirates in the following majors:
- Bachelor degree in Arabic Language Education degree/ Arabic Language and Islamic Studies Teacher Education degree With minimum GPA of 3 out of 4
- Bachelor's degree in the specialization of Arabic Language with minimum GPA 3 out of 4, accompanied by the professional diploma of teaching degree with a minimum grade of ‘Good’ or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in the specialization of Arabic Language with minimum GPA 3 out of 4; provided that, upon acceptance to study the two remedial courses of ‘Curricula and Teaching Methods’, and ‘Assessment and Classroom Environment’ (6 credit hours). In case the applicant has studied both or one of them, the department determines which other courses to be studied.
- Passing a personal interview conducted with the program's representatives, whose relative weight represents 20% of that the total mark.
- Selected based on differentiation of the sum of the relative weight of the academic qualification and the relative weight of the interview.
For Financial Information https://aau.ac.ae/en/admission/financial-info/financial-information