Ph.D. University of Connecticut, 2005
M. Sc. University of Jordan 1993
B.Sc., University Qatar, 1989
Synthesis of pyrazole and isoxazole biologicaly active compounds.
- The influence of distal substitution on the base-induced isomerization of long-chain terminal alkynes, Tetrahedron Letters Volume 58, Issue 44, 1 November 2017, Pages 4162-4165, Innus Mohammad Ji Young Amber OnoratoMartha D.Morton Abdullah I.Saleh Michael B.Smith
- A Concise Route to 4-Aminomethylpyrazoles and 4-Aminomethylisoxazoles from Acetylacetone-derived Hexahydropyrimidines under Mild Conditions. Abdullah I. Saleh, Kayed A. Abu-Safieh, Bader A. Salameh. Chemical Papers, 2015, 69(5) 729–736.
- Synthesis of 1,3-disubstituted hexahydropyrimidine derivatives from dibenzoylmethane, acetylacetone, ethyl acetoacetate: one-pot FeCl3-catalyzed Mannich reaction. Abdullah Saleh, Martha Morton, and John D’Angelo, Synth. Commun. 2014, 44(19), 2715-2723.
- Selective removal of dibenzothiophene from diesel fuel using manganese oxides modified activated carbon: a kinetic study, Kayed A. Abu Safieh, Yahya S. Al-Degs, Mahmoud S. Sunjuk, Abdoullah Saleh & Mohammad A. Al-Ghouti, Environ. Technol. 2015, 36(1)98- 105.
- Selective coupling of carbon dioxide and epoxystyrene via salicylaldimine-, thiophenaldimine, and quinolinaldimine-iron(II), iron(III), chromium(III), and cobalt(III)/Lewis base catalysts By Mahmoud Sunjuk; Adnan S. Abu-Surrah; Esraa AlRamahi; Abdussalam K. Qaroush; Abdullah Saleh, Transition Met. Chem. 2013, 38(3), 253- 257. Page 3 of 3
- Synthesis of 3-Guaninyl- and 3-Adeninyl-5-hydroxymethyl-2-pyrrolidinone Nucleosides, Abdullah Saleh, John G. D’Angelo, Martha D. Morton, Jesse Quinn, Kendra Redden, Rafal W. Mielguz, Christopher Pavlik, and Michael B. Smith. J. Org. Chem., 2011, 76(14), 5574–5583.
- Examining the potency of suggested inhibitors for the phosphatase activity of the human soluble epoxide hydrolase by molecular dynamics simulations By El-Barghouthi, Musa I.; Saleh, Abdullah I.; Ghandour, Ahmad; Ghanem, Raed; Zacharias, Martin Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM, 2010, 944(1-3), 97-104.
- Compressibility and compactibility studies of chitosan, xanthan gum, and their mixtures By Eftaiha, Ala'a F.; El-Barghouthi, Musa I.; Rashid, Iyad S.; AlRemawi, Mayyas M.; Saleh, Abdullah I.; Badwan, Adnan A. J. Mater. Sci. 2009, 44(4), 1054-1062.
- Structural confirmation of the dihydrosphinganine and fatty acid constituents of the dental pathogen Porphyromonas gingivalis By Mun, JiYoung; Onorato, Amber; Nichols, Frank C.; Morton, Martha D.; Saleh, Abdullah I.; Welzel, Morgan; Smith, Michael B. Org. Biomol. Chem. 2007, 5(23), 3826-3833.
- General Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry 2