PhD Socio- Education/ Social Psychology (2006), University of South Africa - South Africa.
Master in Psychology (1996), Mutah University. Jordan.
High Diplama in Educational Rehabilitation (1991), University of Jordan, Jordan.
BSc. Mechanical Engineering (1985), Jordan University, Jordan.
Family, Society, Society Problems, Drugs.
- Almajali, H.K, Al Abdallat, S.E and Shamayleh, N. (2017) 'The Reality of E- Learning in the Jordanian Public Universities and its Constraints from the Faculty Members' Point of View', Journal of Education and Practice, Vol.8, No.13.
- Almajali, H.K. and Al Abdallat, S.E (2017) 'The Desired Professional Competencies of the Faculty Member From the Point of View of his Student and its Relation to Some variables', Research on Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol.7, No.9.
- Almajali, H.K, Al Abdallat, S.E and Shamayleh, N. (2016) 'The effectiveness of using smart board for teaching social studies at public schools in Jordan'. Global Journal of Educational Foundation, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp.227-233.
- Almajali, H.K. (2016) 'The effect of using breeze program in geography in the acquisition of eighth-grade students of environmental concepts, and their attitudes towards it', Global Journal of Educational Foundation, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp.246-255.
- Almajali, H.K, Laid Bendania, A, Saraireh, A, and Katanani, H. (2016) Analyzing the content of National Education text book for grades nine and ten in terms of the availability of social, religious, political, and economic values of the Jordanian society”. European Journal of Social Studies. Vol. 53, no. 1, pp.27-36.
- Almajali, H.K, Laid Bendania, A, Saraireh, A, and Katanani, H. (2016) 'Emotional Intelligence and its relation to Social and Psychological adjustment among the Students of the University of Jordan'. European Journal of Social Studies, Vol. 52, No1, pp.613-630.
- Almajali, H.K (2012) ' The Relationship of Family Upbringing Style With Locus of Control of Preparatory School Learners in Jordan. European Scientific Journal, Vol. 8, No. 13.
- Behavioral environmental values in Islam: Water, Energy and Environment (2014), co-author, Amman, Jordan.
- Introduction to Psychology
- Experimental psychology
- Growth psychology
- Industrial Psychology
- Descriptive statistics
- Analytical Statistics
- Criminal Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Learning psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Behavioral problems
- Behavioral and psychological counseling
- Research Methodology
- Psychology of individual differences
- Social Psychology
- Editorial Board Member of Global Journal of Educational Foundation.
- Jordan Engineers Association.
- Al Afaf Charitable Society/ Jordan.
The Readiness of Government Schools to Deal with the Emergency and Crisis Situations from School Administrators View Point
Published in: Journal of Education and e - Learning Research
Jan 28, 2021
The study aimed to identify the readiness of government schools to deal with emergency situations and crises from the viewpoint of their administrators. Totaling (326) male and female administrators, the sample was randomly chosen during the first semester (2018/2019), and a tool was developed consisting of (26) items distributed in three domains. The results showed that the estimates of the sample members on all domains came with a high degree of readiness, and showed that there are statistically significant differences attributable to the variable of the school gender and in favor of males, and the presence of statistically significant differences attributable to variable years of experience and in favor (from 10-5 years, and more than 10 years), and the absence of statistically significant differences attributable to the variable of the academic qualification with the exception of the domain of preparedness and prevention and in favor of postgraduate, and the presence of statistical differences due to the variable of the school level and in favor of the (secondary) schools. The study recommends employing early warning devices to detect any emergency occurring in educational institutions.