PhD in Arabic language, Yarmouk University, Jordan
Master’s degree in Arabic language-Language and grammar, Yarmouk Univesity, Jordan
Bachelor’s degree in Arabic language, Applied Sciences University, Jordan
Grammar, Morphology and Arab Sciences.
1. Representations of Patience in the Qur'anic Text: Research in the Speech of the Command, Dr. Altar Abdullah, Dr. Nahla Shalabi, Journal of Quranic Studies, issued by the Center for Islamic Studies, College of Oriental Studies - London, Issue: 1, Volume: 21, 20019, 130-168. (SCOPUS)
2. The Reflection of Arabic Versatility in the Interpretation of Quranic Verses, Al-Meezan Journal, University of Islamic Sciences, Amman - Jordan, Vol. 6, No. 1, January, 2019.
3. The publication of my research entitled "Sounds of saffron in the Arabic tongue" in Ma'arif magazine, a scientific journal issued by the University of Bouira, Department of Arts and Languages, No. 23, December 2017.
4. The Social Terms in Surat An-Nisa ': An Original, Morphological, and Semantic Study, by Dr. Jalis Al-Zaman, Amman-Jordan, 1st Edition, 2017.
5. Grammar Guidance between Zamakhshari and Abu Hayyan "Surat Al-Baqarah as a Model", Dar Jalis Al-Zaman, Amman-Jordan, 1st Edition, 2017.
6. Representations of Patience in the Quranic Text: Research in the Speech of the Order, Dr. Altar Abdullah, Dr. Nahla Shalabi, Journal of Quranic Studies, issued by the Center for Islamic Studies, School of Oriental Studies - London, Issue: 1, Volume: 21, 2009, 130-168.
7. The maqamiyya of the Quranic text translated in the light of modern critical linguistic analysis "Surah al-Tawba as a model", under preparation.
1. The Sixth Arabic Language Conference, Dubai, Rawdat Al Bustan Hotel, participated in a research paper entitled: Maqamiya "Reasons for Descent" in the light of the translation of "Muhammad Mohsin Khan" and "Mohammed Taqi al-Din Hilali", Surat al-Tawba as a model.
2. The Arabic Language Conference, Dubai, Rawdat Al Bustan Hotel, participated in a research paper entitled: Strategies followed in the deletion in the light of (Abdullah Yousef Ali) translation of the Koran "Sura Anfal and repentance model." 3. Conference of the College of Education, Zayed University.
1. I worked as a teacher of Arabic in several international schools in Jordan from 1998 to 2013. 2. I worked at the University of Petra, and the College of Naour / Anwarwa, Amman - Jordan, in 2013, (at the expense of further education) after obtaining my PhD. 3. Assistant Professor in the Department of Arabic Language and Literature, Isra University, 2013-2015. 4.Assistant Professor at Al Ain University, Department of Arabic Language and Islamic Education Teacher Preparation, from 2018 (still at the head of my work).
Grammar 2, Grammar 3, Modern linguistics, Literary criticism, Study and research skills, Phonetics, Language training, Islamic culture, Arabic language, Linguistics, Grammar and Morphology 1, Grammar and Morphology 2
- Member, The Jordanian Writers Union, Jordan, 2015.
- Member, Scientific Advisory Committee in Elorn University, Nigeria, 2016.
- Member, Traditional People’s Committee, 2017.
- Member, The UAE Writers Union, UAE, 2019.
- Member, Abu Dhabi Ladies Club, UAE, 2019.