Post Doc, Fulbright Research Award, University of Toledo, Department of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics, Ohio, USA, 2014-2015.
Post Doc, Erasmus Research Award, Granada Medical School, Department of Pharmacology, Spain, 2008-2009.
Ph.D. Neuropharmacology, Durham University.
M.SC Pharmaceutical sciences, The University of Jordan.
B.SC. Pharmacy, The University of Jordan
Neurosciences, Neuropharmacology, Neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, chronic pain, epilepsy, schizophrenia, stroke, ischemia and drug abuse.
- Sawsan Abuhamdah, Amjad Abuirmeileh, Fadwa Thaer, Suleiman Al-Olimat, Ennaceur Abdel and Paul Chazot (2018). Anti-convulsant effects of Bongardia chrysogonum L.tuber in the Pentylenetetrazole-induced seizure model. Int. J. Pharmacol., 14 (1): 127-135.
- Abuhamdah Sawsan, A.Shatarat, M.Al-Essa, H.Al-Ameer,S.Al-Olimat and P.Chazot (2018). Spasmolytic and antimicrobial activities of Crude extract of Bongardia chrysogonum L. Tubers. Int. J. Pharmacol., 14 (1): 52-60.
- Sawsan Abuhamdah, Duaa Thalji, Naji Abuirmeileh, Anas Bahnassi, Izzedin Salahat and Amjad Abuirmeileh (2017). Behavioral and Neurochemical Alterations Induced by Vanillin in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s disease. Int. J. Pharmacol, 13 (6), 573-582.
- Maha Habash, Sawsan Abuhamdah, Khaled Younis and Mutasem Taha (2017). Docking-based comparative intermolecular contacts analysis and in silico screening reveal new potent acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Medicinal Chemistry Research, 26 (11), 2768–2784.
Pharmacology I and II, Pharmacology practical, Toxicology, Special topics in clinical toxicology , pharmacy Experience training 1, 2 and 3, seminar in clinical pharmacy and Research Methodology for both B Pharma and Pharm D programs.
- A member in British Pharmacological Society (BPS), U.K.
- A member in British Neuroscience Association (BNA), U.K.
- A member in Jordan Pharmaceutical Association, Jordan.