Ph.D. in Social studies curricula and teaching methods, Yarmouk University, Jordan
M.A .in Social studies curricula and teaching methods, Yarmouk University (2011)
B.A. Sociology, University of Jordan,Jordanian
Sociology, Social Studies, Methods of Teaching, Curriculum,
- The Role of Al Ain University for Science and Technology in the UAE in Enhancing the Intellectual Security of its Students Through the Use of Social Media (2019) International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
- Extent of the Schoolteachers' Benefit of the Teacher's Guide, "Evaluation Strategies and Tools", Issued by the Ministry of Education, As Viewed by the Teachers. (2019) International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
- The Five Major Characteristics Of Diploma Students in Faculty Of Educational Sciences At The University Of Jordan.(2019) International Journal of Advanced Science and -Technology
- -The problems facing students at Al Ain University of Science and Technology (2018) Engineering and Applied Science
- -PhD. Dissertation, Effect of Using Eisenkraft inquiry Model in achievement and development historical Thinking skills at 10th grade students in History Textbook.
- -M.A. dissertation, Attitudes of social studies Teachers in Amman second Directorate toward their specialization.
- -Published research, Attitudes of social studies Teachers in Amman second Directorate Toward their specialization. A joint research with Dr. Khalid Bani Khalid, Curriculum and Teaching MethodsDept, Yarmouk University.
Education and teaching of people with disabilities, 2016
History of the contributions of Arabs and Muslims, 2017
Arabs and Muslims' Contributions to Arts and Science
Curriculum and Instruction
Sociology of Family
Drugs and Society
Introduction to Applied Sociology
Introduction to Psychology
Teaching diverse Students
Methods of Teaching Social Sciences
School Curriculum in the UAE
Foundations of Education