- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Network and System Administrator
Closure Date: Aug 01,2020
Reference Number: 08
Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and Cisco network segments.
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering, Information systems or Telecommunication
- ITIL, CISCO or Extreme network certificates (ECS or CCNET, CCNA, CCNP)(Optional Certifications)
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, Smartphone’s, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Administrate servers’ virtualization environment, and SAN Storage solutions.
- Ability to deal with VMware and veeam products.
- Manage Backup and anti-virus systems
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in system administration
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent technical support skills