- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Student Recruitment Officer (Male-Al Ain)
Closure Date: Apr 03,1908
Reference Number: 095
Campus: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing/Relevant
- Responding queries, emails and phone from students, and provide them details about application process, fees and course selection as necessary.
- Advice and counseling students about offered programs, admission procedure, eligibility criteria and cost.
- Identify and recruit students in accordance with enrollment targets.
- Corresponds with University and department staff answering queries and providing assistance to enhance customer service and unit workflow.
- Responsible to manage and attend events related to university inside campus and outside.
- Responsible to promote/market university’s offered programs in different markets including but not limited to Schools, Exhibitions, Education fairs and promotional kiosk etc..
- Undertake other duties assigned by SRU Manager.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills and Experience.