Ph.D. in Cybersecurity
Reference Number: 098
Job title: Associate Professor in Cybersecurity.
Qualification: Ph.D. in Applied Cybersecurity or relevant
- Develop and deliver courses to students in the specified discipline areas of study.
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to improve and sustain student success.
- Ability to teach a variety of specialized courses, and other courses related to Cybersecurity specialization.
- Engage and conduct quality research and publish in journals of high repute.
- Support and engage in curriculum development, and course management aligned with University and college’s standards.
- Contribute effectively to the college and university initiatives, and participate in constructive proposals and projects.
- Support and participate in accreditation initiatives at local and international levels.
- Promote and guide students to envision their future careers in a local, regional and international context and ensure that they are equipped to meet this challenge.
- Maintain relationships with students that are conducive to learning.
- Initiate and participate in effective community engagement activities aiming to benefit the AAU and local community.
- A proven track record of teaching excellence at the university level, having 5+ years of experience in university teaching.
- Research published in journals indexed in the Scopus database.
- Dedication to continued professional development.
- Dedication to renewing, developing, and proposing curricula.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English & Arabic orally and in writing.
- Advanced use of technology in the education process (delivering classes via presentations, using e-learning systems, reports, etc.).
Willingness to provide all necessary and required services to the university and college.