- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
DevOps (development and operations) Engineer
Reference Number: 112
Bachelor's in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- The resource will need excellent software development skills in order to successfully design and implement university applications.
- Applicable skills are Java, Python, and Oracle. Other relevant technical skills may include the following: Microsoft Server; Linux; Apache; Bash; Moodle; and Php.
- DevOps should has strong analytical abilities in order to evaluate application performance and determine any applicable improvements. This should also has effective problem solving skills in order to correct any bugs or issues that appear during application testing phases.
- DevOps resource will need strong communication skills to interface with colleagues.
Experience with infrastructure automation tools.
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of IT processes and technical documentation requirements.
Location: Al Ain and Abu Dhabi