- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Ph.D in Curricula and Teaching Methods ( Curriculum and Teaching Methods of Arabic Language)
Reference Number: 113
Job Title: Professor / Associate Professor in Curriculum and Teaching Methods of Arabic Language.
Qualification: Ph.D. in Curriculum and Teaching Methods of Arabic Language.
- Responsible to develop and deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the three (3) fundamental standards of the University, those are: Teaching, Research and community services.
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks.
- Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources to best achieve course objectives.
- Support and participate in accreditation initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- The applicant must have a PhD from accredited university of international reputation.
- The applicant must have at least (5) years of experience in teaching in an academic institution applying the credit hour system.
- The applicant should have published papers in scholarly refereed journals.
- The applicant is required to give evidence of his/her practical experiences in the area of specialization
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver innovative presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of computerized student information systems.