- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Photographer & Videographer
Closure Date: Jul 01,2021
Reference Number: 118
Photographer & Videographer
v Position Name: Photographer & Videographer
v Location: Abu Dhabi
v Employment Type: Full-time
v Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Reporting to the Public Relation Office, the purpose of this role is to ensure photo and video coverage of all relevant University events and also undertake photography requirements as requested by any department from time to time including different site visits.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Conceptualize, shoot, produce, write, set up lighting, compose frames and edit high-end videos.
- Covers University Events, exhibitions, conferences, info sessions, school visits, open days and school tours & etc .. through various photo and video coverage sessions.
- Facilitates requests as received from faculty and departments to complete video or photography.
- Edit photos & upload them to the university website, and ensures delivery of photos on time.
- Edit videos & upload them to the university’s Youtube Channel and ensures delivery of videos on time.
- Manages and maintains the Archiving process for the Office.
- Liaising with graphic designer to get the appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities for all university promotional material.
- Understanding the digital photography and keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques.
- Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems and checking for quality.
- Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults or moving objects around.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Editing film footage.
- Ability to use editing software to stills, footage, sound effects, dialog.
- Understanding the Director's production vision.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics and special effects.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in:
- Videography (Advertisements, Documentaries, Testimonials, Etc..
- Photos & Videos Editing
- Motion graphics
- Color grading
- VFX (Visual Effects)
- 3-5 Years’ experience in (Adobe Photoshop + Adobe Premiere + After Effects).
- Experience Adobe Illustrator (Is a plus).
- Professional in using cameras equipment’s.
- Experience in lighting and photo framing technology.
- Good command on computer skills.
- English is a must, Arabic is preferred.
- Own a UAE driving license and vehicle (Is a plus).
- Highly Creative
- High Performance
- Work Under Pressure