- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Internship and Job Placement Coordinator
Closure Date: Sep 01,2022
Reference Number: 112
- Qualification: MBA preferred in HR or Management
- Location: Al Ain Campus
- Job Description :
- Responsible for engaging with business organizations and strike out institutional arrangements for placing students for internship regularly.
- Responsible for examining job descriptions and employment advertisements to help students complete the hiring process.
- Develop and maintain liaison with the local organization to place College of Business graduates.
- Prepare meaningful and accurate reports, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- Researches potential internship placement sites relevant to each of the College’s specializations
- Place graduates into the quality and complaint internships with suitable host companies
- Responsible for Monitor intern progress and providing support.
- Recording all parts of the internship placement process and updating systems appropriately.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- General Conditions
- Work experience in the local organizational environment, preferably 2 years
- Bilingual with good command of both English & Arabic spoken and written
- Good knowledge of computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV mentioning Education, Skills, and Experience