End User Support
Closure Date: Jun 10, 2023
Reference Number: 200
Location: Abu Dhabi
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Position: End user support
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the university (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Possibly training junior staff
- Perform periodic IT Equipment Health & Performance check-ups and maintenance preventive procedures to maintain proper IT equipment functionality.
- Maintain and perform periodic Audio/Video Equipment check-up.
- Providing IT Support during AAU Events.
- Maintain and manage AAU IT Equipment Assets.
- Experience in Microsoft products such as MS Windows OS, MS Office Suites, etc.
- Experience in Google Workspace Services such as Gmail, Drive, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate strong skills in diagnosing and solving software and hardware issues (A+ Certification is preferable)
- Ability to provide basic level of network support (Network+/CCNA Certification is preferable)
- Good skills in writing technical and user guidance documentation.
- Ability to work independently / team member.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize task.
- Customer service orientation skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of proven interactive experience
- Own a car with a valid driving license is a plus.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills and Experience.