Secretary ( UAE national)
Closure Date: Aug 31, 2023
Reference Number: 223
Location: Al Ain Campus
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Facilitate the efficient utilization of the executive office through developing calendars, appointments, meetings, social engagements, and university and community functions with individuals and groups
- Prepare correspondence for distribution or approval and signature, checking the documents for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate the flow of incoming and outgoing communication by receiving, routing, and responding calls in a friendly manner
- Attend meetings and taking minutes of meetings
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations
- Promote a positive image by greeting and assisting visitors in a professional and pleasant manner
- Serve as a liaison between executive office and other university staffs
- Deal with all enquires about the university in a professional and courteous manner in person or on the phone
- All other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- 2-3 year’s related experience, fresh graduates can also apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- When sending CV, a copy of photograph should be included