- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Closure Date: Nov 17,2019
Reference Number: 089
Location: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Software engineering, computer science or relevant degree
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field
Mainly responsible to create, develop and manage content of the university's website.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages.
- Development of robust and user-friendly PHP-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Manage all AAU website resources and sections
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Track and report on everything related to the website
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Photoshop Illustrator.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets.