- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Closure Date: Apr 01,2018
Reference Number: 02
Location: Al Ain
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering, Information systems or Telecommunication
- Extreme and Cisco network certificates (ECNA, ECNP, CCNA, and CCNP)
- Perform network management functions
- Network clustering design and deployment.
- Routine audits of network systems
- Identifies and resolves complex network problems and arranges for vendors support if necessary
- Coordinate network related services, technical maintenance support with outside service providers
- Creates and maintains logical, physical and protocol maps, and backups of all equipment, configurations parameters and network documentations standards and procedures.
- Ability to configure routers, firewall, network switches…etc.
- Installing and configuring new network hardware and software
- Maintain network security
- Ensure the network is running and perform daily health check
- Responsible for server network maintenance and troubleshooting
- OS cluster management and application failover
- Solid knowledge in CISCO ASA, catalyst switches and Firewall
- Solid knowledge in MS windows and Linux server OS administration
- Solid understanding of SAN storage and switch management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in system administration
- Experience in higher education field is preferable
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent technical support skills
- Proficiency in Arabic/ English languages, spoken and written.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills and Experience.