- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Communication and Media Lab Supervisor- Abu Dhabi
Closure Date: Oct 13,2021
Reference Number: 056
Master/ Bachelor Degree in Journalism/ Media/ Mass Communication or Graphic Design
- Responsible to plan, organize, direct and control all activities and services of the laboratory.
- Prepare and follow-up laboratory providing the needs of equipment and supplies related to the laboratory, and providing technical advice when needed to departments in the college.
- Maintain the quality of the laboratory of the college of Mass Communication and Media.
- Responsible to prepare educational program and continuous training for students in practical and applied nature.
- Responsible to prepare periodic and statistical report to the Dean of the College of Mass Communication and Media.
- Responsible to participate with students in their graduation projects and assignments.
- Preparing the annual budget for the laboratory
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Dean.
- Full knowledge of modern software programs for editing, design, and electronic and paper layout designing.
- Ability to train the students in the fields of design, editorial journalist layout and producing electronic and paper publications.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus).
- Proficiency in Arabic/ English languages, spoken and written.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills and Experience.