Ph.D. Pharmacy; Pharmacoeconomics & Pharmacy Practice, Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
MSc. Pharmaceutical Science with Management Studies, Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
BSc. Pharmacy, University of Jordan, Jordan
Pharmacoeconomics, Economic evaluation of drugs and/or services, Quantitative and qualitative aspects of medication, Pharmacy practice, Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacy education, pricing of pharmaceuticals, Evaluation and analysis of pharmaceutical policies.
- Algunmeeyn, A., El-Dahiyat, F., Altakhineh, M.M. et al. Understanding the factors influencing healthcare providers’ burnout during the outbreak of COVID-19 in Jordanian hospitals. J of Pharm Policy and Pract 13, 53 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40545-020-00262-y
- Bonyan, R., Al-Karasneh, A.F., El-Dahiyat, F. et al. Identification of the awareness level by the public of Arab countries toward COVID-19: cross-sectional study following an outbreak. J of Pharm Policy and Pract 13, 43 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40545-020-00247-x
- El-Dahiyat, F., Rashrash, M., Abuhamdah, S. et al. Herbal medicines: a cross-sectional study to evaluate the prevalence and predictors of use among Jordanian adults. J of Pharm Policy and Pract 13, 2 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40545-019-0200-3
- Abu Hagar, R., El‐Dahiyat, F. and El Refae, G. (2020), Risk management in community pharmacy practice in Abu Dhabi Region: a cross‐sectional study. J Pharm Health Serv Res, 11: 275-285. doi:10.1111/jphs.12364
- El-Dahiyat F, Eljilany I, Cost-Minimization Analysis of Ranibizumab Versus Aflibercept for Treating Saudi Patients With Visual Impairment Owing to Age-Related Macular Degeneration or Diabetic Macular Edema, Value in Health Regional Issues, Volume 22, (2020)Pages 23-26, ISSN 2212-1099, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vhri.2019.09.007.
- Algunmeeyn, A, El-Dahiyat, F, Imad Alfayoumi & Mervat Alrawashdeh (2020) Exploring staff perspectives of the barriers to the implementation of accreditation in Jordanian hospitals: Case study, International Journal of Healthcare Management, DOI: 10.1080/20479700.2020.1763233
- Hamdan, S. and El‐Dahiyat, F. (2020), Implementation and evaluation of an antimicrobial stewardship program across nine hospitals in the United Arab Emirates: a qualitative study. J Pharm Pract Res, 50: 124-131. doi:10.1002/jppr.1613
- Jairoun, A. A., Al-Hemyari, S. S., El-Dahiyat, F., Hassali, M. A., Shahwan, M., Al Ani, M. R., & Jabbar, H. A. (2020). Suboptimal Health, Dietary Supplementation, and Public Health Approaches to Regulatory Challenges in Dubai. Journal of Primary Care & Community Health. https://doi.org/10.1177/2150132720911303
- Dawoud, D, El-Dahiyat, F, Abojedi, A et al. Translation, cultural adaptation and psychometric validation of the SF-6D measure of health-related quality of life for use in Arabic-Speaking countries, Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy, 2020, ISSN 1551-7411, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sapharm.2020.01.018.
- Rabbani, S.A., Sridhar, S.B., Abazer, D., Ahmed, H.S., Usman, H.A., Mahtab, A. and El‐Dahiyat, F. (2020), Impact of community‐based educational intervention on antibiotic use and resistance awareness among the people living in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. J Pharm Health Serv Res, 11: 197-204. doi:10.1111/jphs.12347
- Sadi B, Harb Z, El-Dahiyat F, Anwar M, Improving patient waiting time: A quality initiative at a pharmacy of a public hospital in United Arab Emirates, International Journal of Healthcare Management, December 2019 DOI: 10.1080/20479700.2019.1692768
- Anwar, M., El-Dahiyat, F., Jairoun, A. et al. The sunshine under our skin: public knowledge and practices about vitamin D deficiency in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates, Arch Osteoporos (2019) 14: 111. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11657-019-0671-5
- Babar Z, Ramazan S, El-Dahiyat F, The Availability, Pricing, and Affordability of Essential Diabetes Medicines in 17 Low-, Middle-, and High-Income Countries, Front. Pharmacol., 19 November 2019
- Jazieh AR, Pizzo E, Gulacsi L, El-Dahiyat F, Abu-Helalah M, Ibrahim N, AlAbdulkareem H, Maraiki F, AlSaggabi A, Cornes P. Implementation of country-wide pharmacoeconomic principles in cancer care in developing countries: Expert-based recommendations. Glob J Qual Saf Healthc [Epub ahead of print]. Available from: http://www.jqsh.org/preprintarticle.asp?id=26684
- Mirza A, Hasan S, El‐Dahiyat F, Babar Z, Medicines policy issues for Saudi Arabia: priorities and model, Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research 2019doi.org/10.1111/jphs.12316
- Alslubi H., El‐Dahiyat F., Patient safety practices among community pharmacists in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research 2019 10 (2), 203-21
- El-Dahiyat F. A, Curley L, Babar Z, A Survey Study to Measure the Current Practice of Patient Counselling and Other Community Pharmacy Services in Jordan. Journal of pharmaceutical health services research 2019 10 (1), 133-139
- Eljilany I, El-Dahiyat F, Curley LE & Babar Z (2018) Evaluating quantity and quality of literature focusing on health economics and pharmacoeconomics in Gulf Cooperation Council countries, Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, DOI: 10.1080/14737167.2018.1479254
- El-Dahiyat F. Pharmaceutical Policy in Jordan. In: Babar Z, editor. Pharmaceutical Policy in Countries with Developing Healthcare Systems. 28 March 2017 pp 237-260 Springer ISBN: 978-3-319-51672-1 (Print) 978-3-319-51673-8 (Online)
- Abu Hammour K, El-Dahiyat F, Abu Farha R. Health care professionals knowledge and perception of pharmacovigilance in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Amman, Jordan. J Eval Clin Pract. 2017 Jan 16. doi: 10.1111/jep.12683
- El-Dahiyat F, Pharmacoeconomic evidence and policies to promote use of generic medicines in Jordan, Pharmaceuticals policy and law, vol. 19, no. 1-2, pp. 71-86, 2017
- Alefan Q, Karasneh A,El-Dahiyat F, Alshara M, Translation and validation of the Arabic version of generic medicines scale.Res Social Adm Pharm. 2016 Jun 3.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Evaluating patients’ perceptions regarding generic medicines in Jordan.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice2013 6:3.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R., Community pharmacists’ perceptions towards generic medicines and their opinions on future generic substitution policy implementation: A descriptive study from Jordan,
Journal of Generic Medicines. June 2013 10: 4
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Physicians’ perception of generic and electronic prescribing: A descriptive study from Jordan.Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice 2014 7:7.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Acceptance of generic medicines in Jordan: A study of patients', pharmacists’, and physicians’ perspectives, International Journal of Pharmacy practice;2013 21,2
- El-Dahiyat, F., Kayyali, R. and Abbadi, I., A comparison of generic and originator brand drug prices,
Jordan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol. 4, No. 1, January 2011.
- 1st Journal of Pharmacy practice and policy (JOPPP) conference (Evidence in pharmacy practice and policy research) which was held in Shah Alam, Malysia 28-29 August 2019 (Poster)
- Scientific committe member, Regional director and speaker in "The 1st Saudi Pharmacoeconomics Summit" December 12, and December 13,2018 organised by Alfaisal University Campus, College of medicine. Riyadh, KSA (Oral)
- Speaker to 2nd International Conference of Pharmacy and Medicine (ICPM) 18 November ‐21 November 2018 ‐ University of Sharjah ‐ UAE (Oral)
- ADphac 2019 4th Abu Dhabi Pharmacy Conference25-26 April 2019 (Poster)
- DUPHAT Dubai International Pharmaceutical & Technology Conference & Exhibition 2018 and 2019 (Posters)
- Scientific committe member, Regional director and speaker for Symposium on Vaccine: Updates, Alfaisal University, Riyadh, KSA May 10-11, 2018 (Oral)
- Key note speaker for International Forum on Drug Quality, Riyadh- Saudi Arabia 16-18 November 2017 (Oral)
- 13th International Conference of pharmacists, Jordan Pharmaceutical Association, Amman-Jordan; April 23, 2010. (Oral)
- Health Service Research & pharmacy Practice, University of Manchester, 12-13th April, 2010, Manchester, United Kingdom. (poster presentation)
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) 13th Annual European Congress, 6-9 November, 2010, Prague, Czech Republic. (Poster presentation)
- Third International Conference for Improving Use of Medicines (ICIUM 2011), 14-18 November, 2011, Antalya, Turkey. (Poster presentation)
- Kingston University Postgraduate Research Day, May 28th 2012, London, United Kingdom. (oral presentation)
- Systematic Reviews for HTA and Pharmacoeconomics - 5-6 July 2012, York, UK
- Kingston University Postgraduate Research Day, June 19th 2013, London, United Kingdom. (Oral presentation)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society Annual Conference 2013 Sunday 8 –9 September 2013, Birmingham, United Kingdom. (poster presentation)
- Isra University Pharmacy Conference (Oral and Poster presentation) March 2015.
- The 1st International Conference of the Jordanian Faculties of Pharmacy “JFP28-29 October/2015 (oral presentation) lecture “Pharmacoeconomic evidence to encourage generic medicine use in Jordan.
Assistant Professor, Al Ain University Sebtember 2017-Now
Assistant Professor, Hashemite University Jordan September 2015- September2017
Assistant Professor, Isra University Jordan February 2014- September2015
Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacy Practice , Communication and Pharmaceutical care, Pharmacy Ethics and laws, Drug information, Pharmaceutical informatics, Pharmaceutical Statistics, Research Methods, Health Policy and Toxicology.
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association since 2007, Jordan.
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) since 2010, U.S.A.
- Member of National committee for Drug and Pharmacy since 2015, Jordan.
- Member of Rational Drugs list committee since 2015, Jordan.
- Member of objection committee at Jordan food and Drug Administration ,2015-2017, Jordan.