Ph.D. Pharmacy; Pharmacoeconomics & Pharmacy Practice, Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
MSc. Pharmaceutical Science with Management Studies, Kingston University, London, United Kingdom
BSc. Pharmacy, University of Jordan, Jordan
الاقتصاد الصيدلاني، الممارسة الصيدلانية، السياسات الصحية، تسعير الأدوية،
- Jazieh AR, Pizzo E, Gulacsi L, Eldahiyat F, Abu-Helalah M, Ibrahim N, AlAbdulkareem H, Maraiki F, AlSaggabi A, Cornes P. Implementation of country-wide pharmacoeconomic principles in cancer care in developing countries: Expert-based recommendations. Glob J Qual Saf Healthc [Epub ahead of print]. Available from: http://www.jqsh.org/preprintarticle.asp?id=266840
- Alslubi H., El‐Dahiyat F., Patient safety practices among community pharmacists in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research 2019 10 (2), 203-210
- El‐Dahiyat F, Curley LE, Babar Z, A, survey study to measure the practice of patient counselling and other community pharmacy services in Jordan, Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research 2019 10 (1), 133-139
- Eljilany I, ,El-Dahiyat F, Curley LE, Babar Z. Evaluating quantity and quality of literature focusing on health economics and pharmacoeconomics in Gulf Cooperation Council countries. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2018 18 (4), 403-414
- Mirza A, Hasan S, El‐Dahiyat F, Babar Z, Medicines policy issues for Saudi Arabia: priorities and model, Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research 2019 doi.org/10.1111/jphs.12316
- El-Dahiyat F. Pharmaceutical Policy in Jordan. In: Babar Z, editor. Pharmaceutical Policy in Countries with Developing Healthcare Systems. 28 March 2017 pp 237-260 Springer ISBN: 978-3-319-51672-1 (Print) 978-3-319-51673-8 (Online)
- Abu Hammour K, El-Dahiyat F, Abu Farha R. Health care professionals knowledge and perception of pharmacovigilance in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Amman, Jordan. J Eval Clin Pract. 2017 Jan 16. doi: 10.1111/jep.12683
- El-Dahiyat F, Pharmacoeconomic evidence and policies to promote use of generic medicines in Jordan, Pharmaceuticals policy and law, vol. 19, no. 1-2, pp. 71-86, 2017
- Alefan Q, Karasneh A, El-Dahiyat F, Alshara M, Translation and validation of the Arabic version of generic medicines scale. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2016 Jun 3.
- El-Dahiyat, F., Kayyali, R. and Abbadi, I., A comparison of generic and originator brand drug prices, Jordan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol. 4, No. 1, January 2011.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Evaluating patients’ perceptions regarding generic medicines in Jordan. Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice 2013 6:3.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R., Community pharmacists’ perceptions towards generic medicines and their opinions on future generic substitution policy implementation: A descriptive study from Jordan, Journal of Generic Medicines. June 2013 10: 4
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Physicians’ perception of generic and electronic prescribing: A descriptive study from Jordan. Journal of Pharmaceutical Policy and Practice 2014 7:7.
- El-Dahiyat, F and Kayyali, R. Acceptance of generic medicines in Jordan: A study of patients', pharmacists’, and physicians’ perspectives, International Journal of Pharmacy practice;2013 21,2
- 1st Journal of Pharmacy practice and policy (JOPPP) conference (Evidence in pharmacy practice and policy research) which was held in Shah Alam, Malysia 28-29 August 2019 (Poster)
- Scientific committe member, Regional director and speaker in "The 1st Saudi Pharmacoeconomics Summit" December 12, and December 13,2018 organised by Alfaisal University Campus, College of medicine. Riyadh, KSA (Oral)
- Speaker to 2nd International Conference of Pharmacy and Medicine (ICPM) 18 November ‐21 November 2018 ‐ University of Sharjah ‐ UAE (Oral)
- ADphac 2019 4th Abu Dhabi Pharmacy Conference25-26 April 2019 (Poster)
- DUPHAT Dubai International Pharmaceutical & Technology Conference & Exhibition 2018 and 2019 (Posters)
- Scientific committe member, Regional director and speaker for Symposium on Vaccine: Updates, Alfaisal University, Riyadh, KSA May 10-11, 2018 (Oral)
- Key note speaker for International Forum on Drug Quality, Riyadh- Saudi Arabia 16-18 November 2017 (Oral)
- 13th International Conference of pharmacists, Jordan Pharmaceutical Association, Amman-Jordan; April 23, 2010. (Oral)
- Health Service Research & pharmacy Practice, University of Manchester, 12-13th April, 2010, Manchester, United Kingdom. (poster presentation)
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) 13th Annual European Congress, 6-9 November, 2010, Prague, Czech Republic. (Poster presentation)
- Third International Conference for Improving Use of Medicines (ICIUM 2011), 14-18 November, 2011, Antalya, Turkey. (Poster presentation)
- Kingston University Postgraduate Research Day, May 28th 2012, London, United Kingdom. (oral presentation)
- Systematic Reviews for HTA and Pharmacoeconomics - 5-6 July 2012, York, UK
- Kingston University Postgraduate Research Day, June 19th 2013, London, United Kingdom. (Oral presentation)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society Annual Conference 2013 Sunday 8 –9 September 2013, Birmingham, United Kingdom. (poster presentation)
- Isra University Pharmacy Conference (Oral and Poster presentation) March 2015.
- The 1st International Conference of the Jordanian Faculties of Pharmacy “JFP28-29 October/2015 (oral presentation) lecture “Pharmacoeconomic evidence to encourage generic medicine use in Jordan.
استاذ مساعد- كلية الصيدلة- جامعة العين. الامارات العربية المتحدة ايلول 2017 و حتى تاريخه
استاذ مساعد-كلية الصيدلة- الجامعة الهاشمية. الاردن ايلول 2015 و حتى ايلول 2017
استاذ مساعد-كلية الصيدلة- جامعة الاسراء. الاردن شباط 2014 و حتى ايلول 2015
Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacy Practice , Communication and Pharmaceutical care, Pharmacy Ethics and laws, Drug information, Pharmaceutical informatics, Pharmaceutical Statistics, Research Methods, Health Policy and Toxicology.
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association since 2007, Jordan.
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) since 2010, U.S.A.
- Member of National committee for Drug and Pharmacy since 2015, Jordan.
- Member of Rational Drugs list committee since 2015, Jordan.
- Member of objection committee at Jordan food and Drug Administration ,2015-2017, Jordan.