PhD in Management, University of Hull, United Kingdom
Master of Business Administration, University of South Asia, Pakistan
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology., Preston University, Pakistan
Higher Diploma in Software Engineering, Aptech Institute, United Arab Emirates
Senior Certified Professional - Society for Human Resource Management (SCP-SHRM)
- Organizational Psychology, Work Attitudes & Behaviors, Artificial Intelligence, Managerial Cybernetics, Resources Management, Entrepreneurship
- Chaudhry, I., Paquibut, R., Islam, A. & Chabchoub, H. (2021). Testing the Success of Real-time Online Delivery Channel Adopted by Higher Education Institutions in the United Arab Emirates during the Covid-19 Pandemic. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 18(48).
- Tunio, M., Chaudhry, I., Sheikh, S., Jariko, M., & Brahmi, M. (2021). Determinants of the Sustainable Entrepreneurial Engagement of Youth in Developing Country- An empirical evidence from Pakistan. Sustainability, 13(14), 7764.
- Chaudhry, I., Paquibut, R., & Tunio, M. (2021). Do Workforce Diversity, Inclusion Practices, & Organizational Characteristics Contribute to Organizational Innovation? Evidence from the U.A.E. Cogent Business & Management, 8(10), 1947549.
- Paquibut, R., Legion, M., Islam, A., & Chaudhry, I. (2021). Framework for Integrating CSR in the Supply Chain to Mitigate Climate Change. Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues, 24(1), 1-12.
- Chaudhry, I. & Paquibut, R. (2021). Women empowerment through micropreneurship in online businesses in the Sultanate of Oman. Academy of Entrepreneurship Management, 27(1), 1-14.
- Ali, L. & Chaudhry, I. (2018). Analysis of Seasonal Variation and Forecasting the Output of Beverage Industry: Evidence from Tramo Seats Version of Demetra+ Software Using Data from KPK. International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, 32(2), 139-162.
- Chaudhry, I., Espinosa, A. & Vidgen, R. (2017). What Beer’s Theory of Viability (VSM) can offer to the field of Workforce Emotions?. International Journal of Work Organisation and Emotion, 8(3), 169-184.
- Chaudhry, I., Al Rashdi, Z., Al Mashrafi, R., & Al Rashdi, K. (2017). Need Analysis of Public Bus Service in North Sharqiyah Region of Oman. World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research, 6(3), 209-229.
- Organizational Behavior, Organization & Job Design, Managing Performance, Strategic HRM, Compensation & Benefits Management, Human Resource Development, Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing Management
- Member, Eurasia Business & Economics Society
- Member, Society of Human Resource Management
- Member, Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations
Analysing seasonal variation and forecasting the output of beverage industry in Pakistan using Demetra+
Jan 30, 2018
Abstract: The study analyses the seasonal variation and forecasts the output of the beverage industry in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province of Pakistan, using a seven-year (month-wise) data from July 2007 to April 2014. Tramo Seats version of Demetra+ software has been used on log-transformed data with the distinct feature of automatic model identification to capture seasonal differences in output of the beverage industry in KPK. Results suggest wider fluctuations in the original series as compared to seasonal adjusted series which was mainly due to seasonal component in the time series instead of the irregular component; thus, confirming the principle of canonical decomposition of the data set in question. Results of non-parametric tests revealed a strong and stable seasonality pattern in the output of the beverage industry. Further, a significant difference between original and seasonal adjusted series has also been observed in the output. The results have implications for policy planners both at micro as well as macro level.
Dec 01, 2017
Abstract: The study of emotions is the most densely populated field of organisational behaviour academic research. However, the application of systemic approaches to the field of workforce emotions is marginal. The current theoretical study intends to reveal the suitability of a systemic approach – the theory of viability (i.e., viable system model – VSM) for comprehending, diagnosing and managing employees’ emotions. The study illustrates how the realm of emotions management research can be enriched by the using VSM criteria and principles for managing complexity, to guide and organise existing research on emotions management. This conceptual review of existing theories is useful then for inspiring a more structured survey into investigating emotional management at the workplace. In this paper, we present the conceptual framework developed to conduct a recent PhD project based on this approach, as well as the design of the related survey and analysis.
Sep 04, 2017
The means of public transportation in A'Sharqiyah governorate of Oman are minimal and mostly based on private taxis. The development of a public transport system (specifically buses) can contribute significantly to solving many of the social problems of the region like traffic accidents, congestion and pollution. The current research evaluates the community's perception regarding the need for, and the benefits of a public bus service system in A'Sharqiyah governorate (north and south) of Oman. Furthermore, it determines the major expectations of the community concerning the potential bus transport system in the region. Four hundred and eighty nine residents of A'Sharqiyah region participated in the survey from all the cities of governorate. The results identified the high public demand for the bus service in the region. The findings also provide detailed account on the expectations of the residents regarding the bus service. The study has implications for practitioners as well as concerned public authorities.