PhD Education (Curricula & Instruction) Arabic Language- International Islamic University Malaysia. 2013
Master: Education (Curricula & Teaching) - An-Najah National University/ Palestine/ 2002
Bachelor: Arabic Language & Literature - An-Najah National University/ Palestine. 1996
General Secondary Certificate - Literary Section 1991
- Teaching Arabic Language for Native Speakers.
- Teaching Arabic for Non-Native Speakers.
- Methods of Teaching Arabic
- Teaching and Learning.
- Curricula analysis.
- Curricula Evaluation.
- Curricula Design.
- Journal of Language and Linguistic Studies, Non-native speakers’ attitudes towards the use of short Arabic stories in language classes, 16, (4), 2020, 1760-1773.
- Mediu International Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences(MIJEPS),
Teaching Speaking Skill in Arabic Language Syllabuses for Non-Native Speakers: Analytical and Evaluation Study. V:1 N:1 , November 2020, 387-427
- Universal Journal of Educational Research.The Effect of Concept Mapping on Arabic Grammar Proficiency: Al Ain University Students in the United Arab Emirates, v: 8, N: 9, 2020, 4089-4096.
- AL-LISAN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL:: Foundations of Using the Narrative Text in Teaching Arabic Language for Non-Arabic Speakers: Descriptive & Practical Study. Vol, 2, No: 6, 2018, 154 -168
- Publishing book in teaching Arabic Language for Non-Arabic Speakers. Book’s
Topic: (Teaching Arabic using short stories for intermediate level). 2th Edition, 2018. ISBN 978-983-2879-20-6. (Arabic Language).
- publishing book, Book’s Topic :((Reading: Concept, Skills, Teaching and Evaluation)). 1th Edition, 27/12/2016. ISBN:978-967-0587-29-5KACI TRADING SDN. BHD Malaysia. (Arabic Language)
- Jil Scientific Research Centre: (Evolutional Study of Fiqh Ibadatsyllabus for B.A Students at Al Madinah International University on the Light of Quality Standards: a Lecturer’s Perspective). Volume: 26. 27/12/2016. (Arabic Language)
- INTED 2016 Proceedings Pages: 3631-3640- Indexed by ISI :(University & Integrity: An Islamic Model)). (English Language)
- Majma’Online Journal-( Al- Madinah International University Malaysia) : (Strategies of Improving Language Skills for the Learner: Descriptive study.) Volume: 18, 05/07/2016
- Majma’Online Journal. Al- Madinah International University Malaysia: (The effect of parents’ qualification on Reading Comprehension upon Grade Tenth in Palestine).Volume: 13 / July 2015 / 25 Page. (Arabic Language)
- Online Journal of Islamic Education O–JIE Faculty of Education --Malaya University – Malaysia: (Impact of free reading and place of residence in Arabic reading comprehension of tenth grade students in Palestine).Volume:3 Issue 2 July 2015. 10 pages (Arabic Language)
- Majma’Online Journal-(Al- Madinah International University Malaysia) :(The impact of linguistic achievement in reading comprehension of tenth grade in Ramallah district Palestine).Volume: 12/ April 2015 /24 Pages. (Arabic Language).
- International On Line Conference of Arabic Language - Sharjah. Teaching Arabic Online: Reality, Requirements and Expectations, 25-29/10/2020. UAE
- 8th International Conference of Arabic Language - Dubai, UAE, 11-13- April 2019
- 1th International Educational Conference –MEDIU,16-17\11\2017. Joint Research.
- Faculty of Languages (MEDIU) the 2th International Conference for Linguistic & Literary Studies (ICLS2016). 7-8/12/2016 (Arabic Language)
- AL-Madinah International University Malaysia The international conference of Islamic Studies - MICIS2016- - 25-26\5\2016.
- International Islamic University Malaysia-4th International Conference on Arabic Language & Literature: Teaching Arabic Language & Literature for specific purposes (ICALL 2013)–((Factors affects reading Comprehension in Arabic Language for Grade Tenth in Palestine: Achievement Level, Text Type and School Type)) 15 -17/ May 2013.
- University science Islam Malaysia-The National Conference on: Generating Human Intellect through the Islamic Studies. (PIMKU 2010). ((Difficulties of the Non-Arabic Speakers in Learning Arabic in CELPAD: Student’s Perspective)). 23- 25 /June 2010. (English Language)
- Associate Professor at collage of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences . 2018 present.
- Head of Quality Assurance Committee – Master of Education Arabic Language Curriculum and Instruction – College of Education - Al Ain University 2020-2021.
- Lecturer at Language Center- AlBukhary International University 9/2017-5/2018.
- Member of the Scientific Committee – First International Educational Conference – MEDIU 2017.
- Section Editor- Educational Papers – Arrasikhun Journal. 1/2017-9/2017
- Associate Professor at collage of Education-Al Madinah International University, Malaysia.
- Arabic Teacher & Educational Supervisor and HOD Arabic Language Department- Ministry of Education, Palestine, and Malaysia for 15 years.
- Teaching Methods of Islamic Education (Bachelor).
- Teaching Methods of Arabic Language (Bachelor)
- Teaching Methods of Arabic Language (Diploma).
- Teaching Methods of Arabic Language skills (Master).
- Evaluation in Arabic Language Curricula. (Master)
- School Curriculum and UAE Curriculum (Diploma).
- Teaching Arabic Language and Developing Thinking skills (Master).
- Teaching Methods for Arabic Subjects.
- Curricula and Teaching Methods.
- Research methodologies in Arabic.
- Basics of Reading in Arabic 1 – Language Center. (Mediu)
- Basics of Reading in Arabic 2 – Language Center. (Mediu)
- Basics of Composition in Arabic - Language Center. (Mediu)
- Basics of Phonetics in Arabic. Language Center. (Mediu).