Admission & Registration Officer( Male-Arabic Nationality)
Closure Date: Sep 01, 2023
Reference Number: 09
Title Admission & Registration Officer( Male-Arabic Nationality)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Advice and counseling students about offered programs , admission procedure, eligibility criteria and cost
- Handle student admissions in accordance with the accepted requirement at AAU.
- Maintain student academic records, registration process, course schedules, academic calendar, generation of grade cards and transcriptions, statistics report on enrollment, and graduation etc.
- Responding queries, emails and phone from students, and provide them details responses to their enquiries about application process, fees and course selection as necessary
- Announcing timetables in accordance with the academic calendar
- Taking all necessary arrangements for student’s course registration, adding, and dropping
- Following up and the implement of all study plans
- Receiving , checking, and keeping final exam results
- Preparing graduation documents in Arabic and English
- Undertake other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written.
- Excellent public relations writing skills
- Good command of Computer use, particularly MS office programs.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- 2 years related experience, fresh graduates can also apply
- When sending CV, a copy of photograph should be included