Ph.D. Mathematical Statistics, Durham University, England, UK
Post Graduate Diploma, Statistics, Aleppo University, Syria
B.S. Economics (Statistics), Aleppo University, Syria
Software Reliability, Statistical models in Reliability and risk management, Quality control, decision making, Statistical models in Economics and finance, Bayesian Statistics.
- M. Rahrouh, N. Taleb, and E. A. Mohamed, 2018, Evaluating the usefulness of e-learning management system delivery in higher education, Int. J. Economics and Business Research, Vol. 16, No. 2, 162-181.
- M. Rahrouh, F. Coolen and P. Coolen-Schrijner, 2006, Bayesian reliability demonstration for systems with redundancy, Journal of Risk and Reliability, Proc. IMechE Volume 220 Part O, 137-145.
- M. Rahrouh, F. Coolen and P. Coolen-Schrijner, 2006, Bayesian reliability demonstration with multiple independent tasks, IMA Journal of Management Mathematics, Volume 17, (Issue 2), 131-142.
- F. Coolen and P. Coolen-Schrijner, M. Rahrouh, 2005, Bayesian reliability demonstration for failure-free periods, Journal of Reliability Engineering and System Safety.
- F. Coolen and P. Coolen-Schrijner, M. Rahrouh, 2005, Bayesian reliability demonstration for systems with redundancy, Proceedings of the 16th ARTS Advances in Reliability Technology Symposium, Loughborough University.
- F. Coolen and P. Coolen-Schrijner, M. Rahrouh, 2004, On Bayesian zero-failure reliability demonstration, Proceedings of the 5th IMA international Conference on Modelling in Industrial Maintenance and Reliability, Salford.
Statistics for Business Decision-Making, Statistics and Research Methodology, Discrete Structures, Scientific Research Methodology, Applied Social Statistics, Principles of Descriptive Statistics, Linear Algebra and Calculus, User-Interface Design, and Computer Skills.
يونيو 25, 2018
أبريل 01, 2006
يوليو 07, 2004