Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Washington State University, USA
M.Sc. Computer and Information Networks, University of Essex, UK
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, University of Khartoum, Sudan
Nanoelectronics, Low-power circuit design, Reliability of gates and circuits, Single-Electron Technology
- M. Sulieman and Z. Himat, “On the Design of Nanoscale CMOS Threshold Logic Adders,” Proc. International Multi-conference on Systems, Signals & Devices, March 2018, Tunisia, pp. 1013–1016.
- Beg, M. Sulieman, V. Beiu, and W. Ibrahim, “Low-Power Reliable Nano-Adders,” in Nanoelectronic Device Applications Handbook, J. Morris & K. Iniewski (editors), CRC Press, March 2017.
- M. Sulieman, V. Beiu, and W. Ibrahim, “Low-Power and Highly Reliable Logic Gates: Transistor-Level Optimizations," Proc. IEEE Conference on Nanotech. (IEEE-NANO’10), Aug. 2010, Seoul, Korea, pp. 254–257.
- M. Sulieman, “On the Reliability of Interconnected CMOS Gates Considering MOSFET Threshold-Voltage Variations," Proc. 4th International Conference on Nano Networks (Nano-Net’09), Oct. 2009, Switzerland, Italy, pp. 251–258.
- M. Sulieman, “Threshold Voltage Variations Effects on the Reliability of Nano-scale CMOS Logic Gates," Proc. IEEE Conference on Nanotech. (IEEE-NANO’09), July 2009, Genoa, Italy, pp. 744–747.
- W. Ibrahim, V. Beiu, M. Sulieman, “On the Reliability of Majority Gates Full Adders”, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 7, no. 1, Jan. 2008, pp. 56–67.
- M. Sulieman, “Reliability of Single-Electron Logic Gates," Proc. 6th WSEAS International Conference on Microelectronics, Nanoelectronics, and Optoelectronics (MINO’07), May 2007, Istanbul, Turkey, pp. 50–53.
- V. Beiu and M. Sulieman, “On Practical Multiplexing Issues,” Proc. IEEE Conf. Nanotech. (IEEE-Nano’06), July 2006, Cincinnati, USA, pp. 310–313.
- M. Sulieman and V. Beiu, “On Single Electron Technology Full Adders,” IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 4, no. 6, Nov. 2005, pp. 669–680.
- M. Sulieman, and V. Beiu, “On Single-Electron Technology Full Adders,” Proc. IEEE Conference on Nanotech. (IEEE-NANO’04), 17–19 Aug. 2004, Munich, Germany, pp. 618–621.
- M. Sulieman, and V. Beiu, “Design and Analysis of SET Circuits: Using MATLAB modules and SIMON,” Proc. IEEE Conference on Nanotech. (IEEE-NANO’04), 17–19 Aug. 2004, Munich, Germany, pp. 317–320.
- V. Beiu, and M. Sulieman, “Optimal Practical Perceptron Addition – Application to Single-Electron Technology,” Proc. Intl Conf. on VLSI, 21–25 June 2004, Las Vegas, USA, pp. 541–547.
- M. Sulieman, and V. Beiu, “Characterization of 16-bit Threshold Logic Single-Electron Technology Adder,” Proc. IEEE Intl Symp. Circuits and Systems (ISCAS’04), 23–26 May 2004, Vancouver, Canada, pp. 681–684.
- M. Sulieman, and V. Beiu, “On the Design of SET adders,” Proc. Nanotech. Conf., 7–11 March 2004, Boston, USA, pp. 169–172.
- M. Sulieman, and V. Beiu, “Review of Recent Full Adders Implemented in SET,” Proc. IEEE Midwest Symp. on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS’03), 27–30 Dec. 2003, Cairo, Egypt, pp. 872–875.
Circuits Analysis I, Circuits Analysis II, Electronic Circuits, Digital Electronics, Digital Logic Design, Analog Integrated Circuit Design, Special Topics in Electronics, Measurements and Instrumentation, Math and Engineering Applications, Random Signals and Systems
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
مارس 22, 2018
مارس 29, 2017
يناير 01, 2008
نوفمبر 01, 2005