Post-doctoral fellow, Dr. Sarah Kimmins laboratory, McGill University, Montreal, Canada, August 2016- August 2017.
Post-doctoral fellow, ‘Nutrition, Genetics and Environmental Risk Exposure’ laboratory, France, October 2013- April 2016.
Ph.D. in Life and Health Sciences, Lorraine University, France.
M.SC Biochemistry, Biology and Health, Lorraine University, France.
B.SC. Biochemistry, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
Fertility, Cardiovascular diseases, Neurodegenerative diseases, Endoplasmic reticulum stress, Inherited defects of B12 metabolism, RNA binding proteins, Epigenetics.
- Battaglia-Hsu SF*, Ghemrawi R*, Dreumont N, Coelho D, Sequeira JM, Ndiongue M, Houlgatte R, Helle D, Alberto JM, Umoret R, Jung M, Quadros EV, Gueant JL.Cobalamin controls mRNA transport through its influence on methylation/phosphorylation of RNA binding proteins in brain. *Equal Contribution. Nucleic Acids Res, 2018
- Ghemrawi R, Battaglia-Hsu SF, Arnold C. Endoplasmic reticulum stress in metabolic disorders. Cells, 2018
- Bassila C, Ghemrawi R, Flayac J, Froese DS, Baumgartner MR, Gueant JL, Coelho D. Methionine synthase and methionine synthase reductase interact with MMACHC and with MMADHC. Biochim Biophys Acta, 2017
- Feigerlova E, Demarquet L*, Melhem M*, Ghemrawi R*, Battaglia-Hsu SF, Ewu E, Alberto JM, Weryha G, Gueant JL. Methyl donor deficiency impairs bone development via peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ coactivator-1α-dependent vitamin D receptor pathway. *Equal Contribution. Faseb J, 2016.
- Ghemrawi R, Pooya S, Lorentz S, Gauchotte G, Arnold C, Gueant JL, Battaglia-Hsu SF. Decreased vitamin B12 availability induces ER stress through impaired SIRT1-deacetylation of HSF1. Cell Death and Dis, 2013
Biochemistry, Biology, Science and Life, Microbiology lab, Organic Chemistry lab, Analytical Chemistry lab.
- Member of the International DOHaD Society.
- Member of the Canadian DOHaD Society.
- Member of the Organization for the Study of Sex Differences.