PhD in Software Engineering, Central Queensland University, Australia
MSc in Software Engineering, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
BSc in Computer Science, Mutah University, Jordan
Artificial intelligence, Robotics, Multi-Agents Testing, System and Software Modeling and Analysis, System and Software Verification, Validation and Testing, Fault Detection and Isolation, Fuzzy logic Modeling and applications, Big Data.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi,Baker A.A; institutional smart buildings energy audit;International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE);Vol 9, No 2: April 2019, PP 783-788.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, Baker A.A; Energy performance of fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings; International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy (IJEEP); Vol 9, Issue 1, 2019, Pages 41-47.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, M.G. Rasul and M.M.K. Khan; An overview of solar assisted air conditioning in Queensland's subtropical regions, Australia; Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews; Vol 26 (2013), PP 781–804; Elsevier (Impact Factor: 10.54).
- Ghadi YY, Ali M. Baniyounes. (2018), Energy Audit and analysis of an institutional building under Subtropical Climate, Electrical, and Computer Engineering; Vol 8 (2018), PP 845-852.
- Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), Energy savings by Fuzzy base control of occupancy concentration in institutional buildings, Energy Procedia, 105, 2850-2858, Elsevier.
- Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), The integration of daylight with advanced fuzzy-based controllers for institutional buildings in the region of Central Queensland, Australia, Energy Procedia, 105, 2429-2437, Elsevier.
- Ghadi, Y.Y, Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2016), Design and development of advanced fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings for institutional buildings in subtropical Queensland, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 54, 738-744, Elsevier. (Impact Factor: 10.54)
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Potential of Saving Energy Using Advanced Fuzzy Logic Controllers in Smart Buildings in Subtropical Climates in Australia, Energy Procedia, 61, 290-293, Elsevier.
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Recent developments of advanced fuzzy logic controllers used in smart buildings in a subtropical climate, Energy Procedia, 61, 1021-1024, Elsevier.
Refereed Conference Publications
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2016), Optimization of advanced fuzzy based control system for institutional building management system (bms) in Australian subtropical climate, International Conference on Energy Research and Development, Paper 19403_manuscript_4257, 14-16 March 2016, Kuwait.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, M.G. Rasul, Alomari M.H, And Manasreh,(2014), An overview of solar cooling technologies markets development and its managerial aspects, 6th International Conference on Applied Energy, ICAE 2014; National Taiwan University of Science and TechnologyTaipei; Taiwan; 30 May 2014 through 2 June 2014; Code 110445
Foundation Of Software engineering, Software requirements and sepecification,Software Analysis and Design, introduction to computer programing, computer organization, Software Design and Development, Object-Oriented Analysis&Design, Software Measurement and Testing.
- Assess qualification by Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Engineers Australia
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Power Engineering Society (PES)
- Editorial Board member of AIMS
مايو 01, 2020
أبريل 01, 2020
ديسمبر 11, 2019
سبتمبر 01, 2019
Evaluation of the difference between verification and validation of software and analyzing the significance among both
أغسطس 01, 2019
Optimization of the application software in biomechanics and their contribution to the biological field
يونيو 01, 2019
أبريل 08, 2019
أبريل 01, 2019
فبراير 05, 2017
The Integration of Day Light with Advance Fuzzy Based Controllers for Institutional Buildings in the Region of Central Queensland, Australia
يناير 08, 2017
Design and development of advanced fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings for institutional buildings in subtropical Queensland
يناير 20, 2016
أكتوبر 20, 2014
Recent developments of advanced fuzzy logic controllers used in smart buildings in subtropical climate
سبتمبر 15, 2014
Potential of saving energy using advanced fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings in subtropical climates in Australia
أبريل 14, 2014
ديسمبر 22, 2013