- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
مشرف مختبر كلية الصيدلة
Closure Date: Oct 01,2019
الرقم المرجعي: 061
Campus: Abu Dhabi campus
Qualifications: Master Degree /Pharmacy
- Preparation of the reagents and chemicals required for each experiment and practical according to instructions.
- Calibrations and standardization of each instrument and equipment before each operation following the standard operating procedures (SOP)( Including the periodical recorded calibration
- Arranging the college store of chemicals, glassware and equipment using Good storage practice procedures (GSP).
- Assumes Full responsibility to prepare all the laboratory work inside the assigned laboratories.
- Helping the students in their practical courses by advising them about the safety instructions and precautions taken during their presence in the lab
- Receiving the purchased items of equipment. Glassware and chemicals from the company representatives
Conduct the assigned college administrative work.
Assisting the members of staff in carrying out certain research projects
Organize and follow up the arrangements and the safety of the college store
Follow up the Maintenance of Equipment and instruments in the college of Pharmacy.
- Considerable knowledge of the instruments and Techniques used in laboratory work.
- Considerable knowledge of the basic principles of Medical, chemical, biological, and biomedical Analysis.
- Ability to organize, communicates, and work with others in an effective manner.
- Ability to supervise and schedule the work of others.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing