- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
أمين صندوق كافتيريا
Closure Date: Jul 29,2022
الرقم المرجعي: 203
Location : Al Ain Campus
Receives and records cash and charge payments. Balances cash receipts against register tape on a daily basis.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree / Diploma
- Receives and receipts a variety of payments and other cash and cash-related transactions.
- Prepares cash receipts for bank deposit; prepares daily cash reports and balances the cash drawer; reconciles cash, check, and credit card receipts daily, and investigates and resolves any out-of-balance problems.
- Assists individuals in the accurate application of their transactions, and when necessary, researches records on electronic and other available files to provide information regarding financial status.
- Provides information to customers regarding pertinent rules, policies, and procedures related to cash and cash-related transactions.
- Maintains confidentiality of university and student records.
- May answer telephones, set up accounts, post invoices, prepare routine billings, and file cashiering documents.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written.
- Enthusiastic fresh graduates can also apply.
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal communication.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills and Experience.تقديم