Doctor of Education (July, 2001) in Educational Leadership (Higher, Adult and Community Education), and Teaching English as a Second Language from the Department of Educational Leadership, Ball State University, Muncie, IN, 47306. (USA) Dissertation
Master of Arts & Teacher Certification Program in Secondary Education with concentration on teaching English (1996), Ball State University, Muncie, IN. (USA)
Master of Arts in General Linguistics (1984), Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. (USA)
Ahmed Khaled; Omar Khasawneh & Mohammad Al Momani (2016).
“The Implications of Naturalism as an Educational Philosophy in Jordan from the Perspectives of Childhood Education Teachers” published in the Journal of Education and Practice”, Vol.7, NO.11.
- Assistant Professor (September, 2009-Present), College of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences at Al-Ain University.
- I am currently teaching students preparing to become Middle and Secondary school teachers in the UAE and Oman in addition to School teachers seeking to complete their Processional Diploma in Teaching degree.
- Head of the Department of Professional Diploma in Teaching (September, 2012- September, 2014), College of Education at Al Ain University of Science and Technology with 21full time faculty members and two part-time faculty members.
- Head of the Department of Professional Diploma in Teaching (September, 2012- September, 2014),
College of Education at Al Ain University of Science and Technology with 21 full time faculty members andtwo part-time faculty members.
- Assistant Professor (September, 2001-August, 2009) at Department of Foundations of Education,
College of Education,
United Arab Emirates University.
Doctoral Research Fellow / Teaching Assistant (1997-2001),
Department of Leadership and the Department of Educational Studies, Ball State University, Muncie, IN, 47306, USA.
Graduate Assistant (1994-1996 & Spring and Summer, 1991),
Department of Secondary, Higher, and Foundations of Education,
Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, USA.
English Language Instructor (1984-1990, 1991-1993 – “8 years”),
University of Kuwait, 5 years teaching in the College of Sharia (Islamic Studies) and 3 years teaching in the College of Education, part-time teaching English at the Kuwait University Center for Continuing Education and the Kuwaiti National Guards.
English Language Instructor (1980-1983) at the Department of Foreign Languages,
Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt.
أهداف التنمية المستدامة المرتبطة بالخبرات
في عام 2015 اتفقت الدول الأعضاء في الأمم المتحدة على 17 هدفًا للتنمية المستدامة لإنهاء الفقر، وحماية الكوكب، وضمان الرفاه للجميع.
تساهم خبرة هذه الشخصية في أهداف التنمية المستدامة التالية: